Klingspor's having a virtual Woodworking Extravaganza!!!

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
I thought I missed the memo but searched the site and didn't see anything about it so I don't feel too bad about not knowing.....

1601001023465.png

Luckily I saw a banner at the top of the page and scratched my head for a second until I saw the word "Virtual". Congrats Coleman, @woodworkingshop.com on getting it going at least in some fashion! I know this year has been a strange one but also one for experimenting and starting new things. Looking forward to participating in what ever being offered, especially the sales..... :)

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
I thought I missed the memo but searched the site and didn't see anything about it so I don't feel too bad about not knowing.....

View attachment 196761

Luckily I saw a banner at the top of the page and scratched my head for a second until I saw the word "Virtual". Congrats Coleman, @woodworkingshop.com on getting it going at least in some fashion! I know this year has been a strange one but also one for experimenting and starting new things. Looking forward to participating in what ever being offered, especially the sales..... :)

We just decided to make this happen. Not sure exactly today what it will look like tomorrow but since it was our 20th anniversary of the EXTRAVAGANZA we couldn't just shut it down. Check back often and we will be updating on a regular basis. One thing for sure - Will give away a $2000 gift card so if nothing else, you need to enter to win that - Starting Oct 23rd thru Oct 31st - all orders with our company gets you in the drawing and of course you can stop in the stores to enter without purchase. Thank you and we will update shortly.

Herdfan2005

New User
Jason
We just decided to make this happen. Not sure exactly today what it will look like tomorrow but since it was our 20th anniversary of the EXTRAVAGANZA we couldn't just shut it down. Check back often and we will be updating on a regular basis. One thing for sure - Will give away a $2000 gift card so if nothing else, you need to enter to win that - Starting Oct 23rd thru Oct 31st - all orders with our company gets you in the drawing and of course you can stop in the stores to enter without purchase. Thank you and we will update shortly.

$2000 to go with the $1000 I just won? Yes Please!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS