Klingspor's Customer Appreciation Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Customer_Appreciation_Front.jpg

View image in gallery

Our friends at Klingspor's Woodworking Shop are giving back to their customers this week -- March 13-21. Here is a chance to take advantage of nearly everything in their stores (with a few exceptions like Festool, Fein and Sawstop). I got wind of this in an exchange of emails with Coleman Fourshee (General manager of the Klingspor's Woodworking Shop) and I just couldn't resist sharing it with everyone! I'm going to be at the Hickory store on Friday and hope the shelves will still have some stock left!

Enjoy this great opportunity to support your woodworking needs and one of our dedicated supporters as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

Our friends at Klingspor's Woodworking Shop are giving back to their custormers this week -- March 13-21. Here is a chance to take advantage of nearly everything in their stores (with a few exceptions like Festool, Fein and Sawstop). I got wind of this in an exchange of emails with Coleman Fourshee (General manager of the Klingspor's Woodworking Shop) and I just couldn't resist sharing it with everyone! I'm going to be at the Hickory store on Friday and hope the shelves will still have some stock left!

Enjoy this great opportunity to support your woodworking needs and one of our dedicated supporters as well.

:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

gator

George
Corporate Member
And the reverse side of the card gives the bearer a free sampling package of sanding supplies.

George

Dragon

New User
David
Got mine in the mail last week. Hoping I'll have $$$ and time left over after Friday so I can get up there before it's too late.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Got mine today. Nice pack of goodies! Included a set of flex stones for cleaning up tools and saw tables, etc. Also picked up a rip blade and an inexpensive set of carving tools.

First time I was happy to have to go to Durham VA!! Took me right past my favorite store.

sandkit1.jpg

Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS