Klingspor Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I saw Coleman last night at the TWA meeting in Raleigh. He told us that Klingspor will be having a 15% off sale on Jet and Powermatic 11/27- 11/30. Sounds like a good deal for those in the market for new tools. Last year when they ran the deal I pivked up a Jet spindle sander.

DavidD

New User
David
Woodcraft has the same sale, atleast on the Jet. I think the salesman said that they are pre-selling at the sales price (so sale essentially lasts from now until 11/30). I could be wrong though.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Seems to be a Powermatic/Jet offered deal as it's all over the internet from most places that sell those brands. Wish I had some mula!

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
I probably know the answer to this but I'll ask anyway-do folks who are discount qualified save an additional 10%?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I think the answer is no. The dq is taken from retail prices and not an additional discount from sale prices.

RayH

New User
Ray
Sales folks at the Raleigh store also pointed out a 10% off EVERYTHING non-powered in the store -- including wood-- during the 27-30 Nov time.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Ray

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I probably know the answer to this but I'll ask anyway-do folks who are discount qualified save an additional 10%?

If you are DQ (Discount Qualified) you get 10% off everything but wood and power tools. It is a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS