Klingspor in Cary/Apex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just walked by a storefront under interior renovation with a sign that said "Klingspor Woodworking coming soon". This was in Cary, near Apex, off Hwy 64. Exciting if it's true.

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
macgregor village.

about a mile from cosco, adjacent to auto dealerships, adjacent to intersection of Hwy 64 and US 1

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
That's great news. Now I can spend less on gas to go to Klingspors more often so I can spend more money on toys I either don't need, have no great use for but have turned want into need so I can justify buying them. I'm sure my wife will be happy to see Klingspor closer to home also.:rotflm:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
macgregor village.

about a mile from cosco, adjacent to auto dealerships, adjacent to intersection of Hwy 64 and US 1

I know exactly where your referencing now....about 3/4mi from my front door!!!!!!!!

Uh Oh!!!!

Thanks

Wayne

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not to pre-announce , but look for a new banner ad from Klingspor to be posted soon on this website with the official announcement. Something about a move of their Raleigh store.

tom.m

Tom
Senior User
Not to pre-announce , but look for a new banner ad from Klingspor to be posted soon on this website with the official announcement. Something about a move of their Raleigh store.

Move the Raleigh store, really? It's currently a trek to get there from our location in North Raleigh, but a Cary/Apex move will be even more difficult to reach. Looks like WoodCraft gets our business from now on when that happens. REALLY sorry to hear that news!!! Oh, well.

SteveHall

Steve
Corporate Member
Wow, great news, I'll be one of the closest NCWWers to it... no lights, just one stop sign. A dream come true, but a spectacular test of my financial discipline!

schnable

New User
Andrew
Move the Raleigh store, really? It's currently a trek to get there from our location in North Raleigh, but a Cary/Apex move will be even more difficult to reach. Looks like WoodCraft gets our business from now on when that happens. REALLY sorry to hear that news!!! Oh, well.

540 will get you there quite quickly. Just consider it a tool tax.

W Burton

New User
Bill
That's really close to me, also. It will be very convenient, and I am sure that will mean more visits. Great news, thanks!!

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
Isn't really a spoiler since they put their name on the door already:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6299.jpg
    IMG_6299.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 274

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
Close Raleigh & move to Cary? Coleman closed the Charlotte store (the largest city in NC). Opened a store in the tiny town of Fletcher instead of Asheville. Coleman seems to have an aversion to large cites. When I took marketing it was understood that large cites had more people therefore more potential customers therefore more money to be made. WHATEVER ! :rolleyes:

Pop

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Close Raleigh & move to Cary? Coleman closed the Charlotte store (the largest city in NC). Opened a store in the tiny town of Fletcher instead of Asheville. Coleman seems to have an aversion to large cites. When I took marketing it was understood that large cites had more people therefore more potential customers therefore more money to be made. WHATEVER ! :rolleyes:

Pop
perhaps he just has an aversion to high rental Rates?
Or he looked at his customer database and found out that he had more customers on the Cary/Apex side of Raleigh? And his lease is running out?

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Even though this means a longer drive for me, it was a smart move. Much closer to the center of the triangle and certainly a nicer part of town. No problem for us East Raleigh folks, we still have Harbor Freight :eek: I will gladly make the drive to buy from our best supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS