Klingspor father's day promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Used mine today and came out with a bunch of little things for sanding and finishing. Went in for 1 thing, came out with about 8 things...

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
"NCWW discount was also applied"

Well, now, how does one qualify for the discount?

Seriously, how?

Nevermind - went to site and asked there. Was told I cannot qualify because I'm a Vet.

Last edited:

nn4jw

New User
Jim
Nevermind - went to site and asked there. Was told I cannot qualify because I'm a Vet.

I'm qualified for the NCWW discount and I'm a vet. I wasn't aware that Klingspor offered a verteran's discount, but if they do they probably (like most stores) don't "stack" discounts. As in apply a senior + veteran + AARP + AAA + whatever all together added up.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member

Well, now, how does one qualify for the discount?

Seriously, how?

Charles,
here is the link to show the qualifications for the NCWW discount for Klingspores and other supporters:
https://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/content.php?r=122

Here is a snippet of that page:

The North Carolina Woodworker Discount Program is intended to provide our members who are regular visitors and/or contributors with discounts on their woodworking related purchases. Each vendor that participates in the program has their own customized method of required identification and participation. BUT, in all cases you must attain and maintain a minimal set of requirements to become Discount Qualified (DQ). The following are the requirements as of November 5, 2009.
You must be a member for 60 days.
You must have 5 posts
You must have supplied your full name as it appears on your Photo ID
You must have introduced yourself by starting a thread in the "Who We Are" forum
You must have met our visitation frequency policy (see below)

Most likely, you have not provided your full name or performed the introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors