Klingspor Extravaganza (virtual)

Hmerkle

Hank
Corporate Member
Hank, I am so ready for the real thing as well. I miss seeing all of our great customers and especially the NCWWR folks. Even you Hank!!!!! :p

Nice!! Snarky, even at 7:00 am!!
Still, I will enjoy listening to the demos and seeing if there is a deal or two that I simply can’t do without!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TracerRound

Larry
Corporate Member
Friday I received a call from Coleman informing me that I had won the door prize for the Hickory store during Klingspor's Woodworking Extravaganza. Two days later and I still do not believe it.

I really appreciate Klingspor, their sponsorship of this great resource (NCWW) as well as putting on the Extravaganza every year. I also cannot wait until it is back in person at the convention center.

Thank you Klingspor!

Larry

Hmerkle

Hank
Corporate Member
Friday I received a call from Coleman informing me that I had won the door prize for the Hickory store during Klingspor's Woodworking Extravaganza. Two days later and I still do not believe it.

I really appreciate Klingspor, their sponsorship of this great resource (NCWW) as well as putting on the Extravaganza every year. I also cannot wait until it is back in person at the convention center.

Thank you Klingspor!

Larry

That is Awesome!
I can’t remember what did you win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmerkle

Hank
Corporate Member
It was a $500 gift card.
That is AWESOME!
I am so happy for you,
But I have to reiterate your sentiment: Klingspor and @woodworkingshop.com have been selfless sponsors of what we try to do here at NCWW and without that support there are a lot of things we couldn't do. I think all of our sponsors are great, but time and time again I believe Klingspor goes over and above to support people who enjoy this craft!

petebucy4638

Pete
Corporate Member
Some of the events have been announced for next week:

This will be fun, but I can't wait until we can be there in person again!
The Covid-19 isolation hit all of us in different ways. I missed everything from the Klingspor Woodworking Event to gun shows to Hamfests (ham radio) to just hanging out at the local motorcycle shop. I ended up placing my Walmart orders online and having the Walmart folks load everything in my trunk. It's amazing the things that you can get done without coming into contact with anyone. After getting my second Moderna, shot was more than ready to rejoin a much less restricted lifestyle. Today, my life is pretty much back to normal. Granted, I still have to wear masks when I visit a school or when I'm in court, but other than that, it's nice to walk into Klingspor again and pick up whatever I need.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS