Klingspor Extravaganza this year??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
I think i saw somewhere they were doing the virtual thing again this year.

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
Hate to hear that. What is the point, i can watch videos anytime.
I have my first live work related upcoming conference for the first time in two years. They are doing both virtual and live with about 50% attendance each. The virtual option last year was a total waste of time. The international conference I generally attend was worse as it generally started at 5 am in order to capture every worldwide time zone somewhat. Unfortunately, the international meeting is still virtual due to travel restrictions.

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
Might be things at the local stores too like they did last year.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
If you have not noticed, indoor gatherings are not a smart thing yet. I respect a company that puts the safety of their customers and staff first.

Billm0066

New User
Bill
If you have not noticed, indoor gatherings are not a smart thing yet. I respect a company that puts the safety of their customers and staff first.

It could be a persons choice if they want any risk, or stay home if you dont. Theres a vaccine, people can take it if they want to mitigate any risk. I dont need someone deciding what is safe for me or not. Covid is here with us forever, gotta learn to live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors