Klingspor Extravaganza one week away!!!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
This is a new thread with the culmination of a lot of work on the team's part in planning another successful NCWW event!
We have a group of people helping set-up on Thursday and volunteers doing demos and manning the booth on Friday and Saturday.

If you are coming to the event but don't have time to volunteer, please stop by and say hello!!

We NEED more volunteers as there are holes in the light saber and whistle projects on the lathes for the kiddos as well as the new bee habitat build that Phil Soper has developed for this event. (I have Phil listed all day for both days... (TRUST ME, he will welcome the help!)

Following is the layout for the schedule at this time - please look at your position(s) and let me know only if you see a problem please.
1666095251099.png

1665776596896.png

Last edited:

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
If you are coming to the Extravaganza anyway why not give an hour to us and make some kids happy. You will have fun, and get to meet some awesome people. So come and join us.

NYTransplant

Tim
Corporate Member
I'd be happy to help set up Friday morning if you need someone. I can stay until 9:00 or so, but don't have scroll, lathe or pyrography experience.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'd be happy to help set up Friday morning if you need someone. I can stay until 9:00 or so, but don't have scroll, lathe or pyrography experience.
Tim, we are setting up Thursday, but if you can only come on Friday - that is find too!
There is ALWAYS something to do, even if it is standing around talking woodworking!
Phil would be happy to have some people help with the Bee habitat builds...

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sign me up for the bee habitat Friday 3:00 to 3:30 and Saturday 8:30 I can also help as needed
Will do,
Thanks Roger!

Don't forget - Please, tell two of your friends to tell two of their friends and....:cool:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors