Klingspor Exstravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Folks we are 6 weeks away from our biggest event of the year. This year it will be Oct 27-28. We are taking names for volunteers to help at the the booth either day , help set up Thur afternoon and help pack up Sat afternoon. If you can help at any time for even an hour please respond to this post. We would also like some folks to do some demo's. If this is your desire please let me know when and what you would like to demo. If your new to NCWW we love to have you help or just come by and introduce yourself. Please come out and support our sponsor Klingspor at this event. :eusa_danc

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I would not miss this. I will be there Friday from opening until 1:00.
I could demo some hand planes and make some flowers if that would help.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I plan to be there both days, all day! I can do my usual Pyrography demos, or work with kids on turning projects, or scroll sawing, or ......

Put me on the list and I'll fit in where ever you want!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will be renting a room and show up around noon Thursday and leave whenever its over Saturday. Looking forward to it again this year.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I forgot about setup on Thursday. I will also plan to be there for setup on Thursday then stay in Hickory Thursday night and Friday night.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I plan on being there Friday during the day and all day Saturday to do hand tool demonstrations. Was thinking of a couple little projects to do and give a little variety.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will be there for set up and all day on Friday. I can't do Saturday this year, already had a family event planned.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am hoping to be there but I can't commit at this point. If I do come it will be Thursday and Friday. I will let you know as soon as I know.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
I'll be on the premises Thursday through Saturday.

Please sign-up to help with this NCWW Outreach Event . . . it's fun to meet fellow members and other participants!!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I'll be hanging around Thursday noon to Saturday breakdown, I'm referring to my breakdown of course. As always, I'll be alternating between 2 different booths, probably scrolling little reindeer, or something else. The Klingspors Extravaganza is the biggest and best woodworking show in all the Carolinas, so for sure, you don't want to miss being there!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Made my reservations at the Hampton Inn - It's right across the parking lot from the Convention Center. Park there and walk to the event.

Oh, and free breakfast.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Those participating in the Klingspor Extravaganza Outreach Event

NameThursdayFridaySaturday
Phil Soper/Phil SX
Michael MathewsXXX
Ken Presser/KenOfCaryXXX
Richard/GraywolfXX
Raymond/RaymondXX
Mike DavisXX
BertaXXX
ChuckXXX
Scott/ScottM**XX
Bruce Swanson/sawman101XXX
Dirk Gale/golfdadXXX
Barry Wood/Barry WXXX
Jeremy ScuteriX

**Tentative

Last edited:

jgt1942

John
User
I'll soon be moving back to NC near Hendersonville, where will the event be? At this time I don't know if I could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors