Klingspor Discount

waitup

Matt
Corporate Member
I was at Klingspor this morning and when I asked about the NC Woodworker discount, he said it wasn't associated with my number. Searching here, I see that I must be "DQ', but nothing about what that means. Some clarification would be helpful.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I was at Klingspor this morning and when I asked about the NC Woodworker discount, he said it wasn't associated with my number. Searching here, I see that I must be "DQ', but nothing about what that means. Some clarification would be helpful.
I took a quick look, and it appears you did not start a post in the "who we are forum" and tell us something about yourself. It is part of the DQ requirements. You are also too new.

Here is more info:

waitup

Matt
Corporate Member
I took a quick look, and it appears you did not start a post in the "who we are forum" and tell us something about yourself. It is part of the DQ requirements. You are also too new.

Here is more info:

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm still a little confused though. I joined Dec. 16th, 2020 and my "Who we are" post is here: https://ncwoodworker.net/forums/index.php?threads/hi-from-wake-forest.71573/

When I click the link Brad provided, I get an error that I don't have permission to view that.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
@waitup, our system dumps the DQ status at the end of the month in which you meet all of the requirements, so you should see your info at Klingspors in February. You may have to create a login profile that matches the email address used here.

@SabertoothBunny, we get 10% on items without power cords, but does not include wood. If an item is on sale, you get the greater of the 2 discounts, they do not stack on top of each other.

@woodworkingshop.com please confirm.

waitup

Matt
Corporate Member
@waitup, our system dumps the DQ status at the end of the month in which you meet all of the requirements, so you should see your info at Klingspors in February. You may have to create a login profile that matches the email address used here.

Thanks for the clarification.

waitup

Matt
Corporate Member

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220126-053834_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220126-053834_Brave.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 77

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not sure what is going on, so here is the post itself:

posted by Blackhawk:
Gene - I had the same problem. I fulfilled all the requirements and waited about 6 weeks. I was still not on the Klingspor DQ list. I either called or did a live chat with Klingspor and explained the situation to them. The person at Klingspor added me to the list on their end. That was a few months ago. I ordered something from them a couple of weeks ago online and the discount was still working.

later response from FlyingRon:
I think the docs are kind of old, I'll need to revise those.

I think what happened here is that he didn't log in for over a month and so was put on inactive status. The DQ list goes out based on the member status on the 27th of each month. He logged back in on May 1, which gave him back all his status, but that won't go to Klingspor until the May 27.

Klingspor is pretty good about fixing things on their end.

Neal

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS