Klingspor Discount - Full Speed Ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
OK, this new program is now fully active:eusa_danc I just received the following email from Coleman at Klingspor.

woodworkingshop.com said:
The list of names sent are now in our system and DQ qualified until the next list comes in.

Remember - each member is now eligible for 10% off on all non-powered items with few exceptions - closeouts, wood.

Also, remember that each member will have to be set up in the system with a WEB username and password to be activated on internet orders. This must be done by calling us at 800-228-0000 and speaking with a CSR or they may email me - cfourshee@woodworkingshop.com with the information and I will set them up - which works just fine. This applies only to WEB orders - all other avenues are now active.

Coleman Fourshee – General Manager

If you become DQ, you will have to wait until July 1, before you will be on Klingspor's List. I will send once a month Aprrox the 25th and we should give them until the first to give them time to enter the data

DavidF

New User
David
OK, this new program is now fully active:eusa_danc I just received the following email from Coleman at Klingspor.

If you become DQ, you will have to wait until July 1, before you will be on Klingspor's List. I will send once a month Aprrox the 25th and we should give them until the first to give them time to enter the data

Nice! thanks for setting that up.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
ayup! it works! stoped today to get some finnishing supplies. thanks steve.:eusa_clap

fred p

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Thanks Steve. When I am next in Raleigh, I'll let you take me out for a drink...:drunken_s :rolf:

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
As always Steve you do so much for all of us. Thanks again for keeping the flock in stride! Terry:eusa_danc :eusa_clap

Ralrick

New User
Rick
Steve -

Any idea if the discount will be applied during the Fathers Day sale this week at Klingspor? I'm looking to buy a router lift and a 'double dip' discount would be great.

M

McRabbet

Rick -- the answer is no -- we get 10% all the time (not on Festool, wood and a few other items), but no double coupons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS