Klingspor’s anniversary in Asheville March 23 Volunteers wanted!

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Klingspor’s is having an Anniversary Celebration in Fletcher NC (near Asheville).
It is March 23, 9am until 4pm.

Who wants to go and play for the day?!

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I'll be there with other members of the Western NC Woodworkers Association in our booth. We meet at this store every second Saturday of each month and are always happy to support Klingspor's open house.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Isn't that the same weekend as the Woodworker show in Charlotte?

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I would love to go, but sadly for me I think long drives are in my past. After the trip to Shelby I couldn't walk when I got home. It took a couple days to get fully over it.

Y'all have fun.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I would love to go, but sadly for me I think long drives are in my past. After the trip to Shelby I couldn't walk when I got home. It took a couple days to get fully over it.

Y'all have fun.

You ought to fess up to the real reason Mike, you just ate too much of the really good food at the picnic.;)
I have the same problem Mike, and it's discouraging being as I drove 2000-2500 miles a week for many years. My back, hip, and knees are gone, and every step is painful. Supposed to go to pain management tomorrow afternoon at Asheville VA. Hope they might be able to help me. Hope you start feeling better big guy, you're too active to be hamstrung!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I need to be present at Western Piedmont Woodcrafters meeting at the Hickory store that day. Wish I wasn't obligated, but I am. I'm sure some of the area members will turn up--I hope.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Looks like we will just set up a table with flyers, cards and samples of our work.
We don’t have any help.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
The Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Asheville show went off without much of a hitch - minus no heat for first hour in the tent LOL. Berta, Raymond and Chuck were absolute rock stars and both Berta and Chuck won door prizes!!!! Thank you for helping us with this event and as I have said many times, it is almost impossible to pull off these great events without the help of the clubs and groups just like NCWWR.net. Also, Berta got to spend lots of time with IZZY SWAN and that I am sure was a blast.
Coleman

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS