Kiwanis Kids Day Outreach Event at J.L.Sugg farm on May 7 now has a live video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great job. Thanks so much. Should be a good recruitment tool for new Outreach volunteers

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Great video. Would be neat to see from the volunteers view, using a GoPro helmet mount!! And wow, the line was long for people waiting their turn.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Great job Mike.....and I think Phil did some filming also Thanks

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Daniel, I did have the headmount on, but unfortunately the cam was running during setup then after I got all set I turned it off instead of turning it on. I guess next time I'll have someone verify it's recording. Duh

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I love the way it caught the interaction with the kids and the enthusiasm they were showing. Very nice.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Daniel, I did have the headmount on, but unfortunately the cam was running during setup then after I got all set I turned it off instead of turning it on. I guess next time I'll have someone verify it's recording. Duh

Sounds like something I would do :) I take pictures alot for my job, and have walked out of the house with no memory card in the camera on a few occasions.

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Nice video! I'm still getting great comments back from attendees to the event. The NCWW program was a great success again this year!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS