Kind of a new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to finally take a minute and let everybody know a little about myself. I've been a member for a while and visiting the forums for several months. It's been fun seeing what some of you have been building. There certainly is an abundance of talent here....only wish I had a bit of that skill.

I have worked (if you can call it that) at The Hardwood Store of NC, Inc. since 2005 even though I'm pretty sure I was one of the first customers. I'm sure many of you have been to the store and we appreciate it. If you haven't had a chance to come to the store, please try to plan a visit. Most woodworkers really enjoy it.

My husband is a woodworker and I've been involved in his business for a long time. I do help him in the shop some but not as much as I use to. When I do get to help it's usually something really fun, like catching boards as the come out of the planer, sanding or telling him how to do something!

I have three grown sons and enjoy getting to the beach as often as I can.

Thanks to everyone on this site for for all they do, especially Tracy for helping me with the ad and others for their advice. Also to the Cary group for allowing me have lunch with them recently. It was good to put a few names with faces.

I hope to meet more of you soon!

Cheryl

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Cheryl,

An official welcome to you! I've been a customer at The Hardwood Store for several years and look forward to meeting you in person. Glad your husband knows who to go to for help.

bobby g

cskipper

Cathy
Glad you've joined us. We haven't made it to the store, but hopefully some day. I did receive my receipt- thank you.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Welcome from another satisfied customer. Its probably been about ten years since my first purchase and I have yet to be disappointed on a visit to the store.

George

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome Cheryl. I'm about 30 minutes south of you in Liberty. Being that close to the Hardwood Store is not always a good thing. :rotflm: Next time I come in I'll ask for you and introduce myself.

Bill

Bryan S

Bryan
Glad you joined in Cheyrl and welcome. I made my first purchase there about 4 yrs ago and have never been disjointed with any trip there. I am pretty sure we spoke the last time I was there. I will be sure and ask for you next time. Thanks for your support.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome Cheryl!:icon_thum

It was great meeting you at the Cary Chilli's lunch gathering a couple of weeks ago.

I always enjoy trips out to Gibsonville and your store. The personal service and great wood you guys offer is great! (Sometimes I wish I were a little closer though.:tinysmile_cry_t:)

Thanks for the formal introduction.

Wayne

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Welcome Cheryl!:icon_thum

It was great meeting you at the Cary Chilli's lunch gathering a couple of weeks ago.

I always enjoy trips out to Gibsonville and your store. The personal service and great wood you guys offer is great! (Sometimes I wish I were a little closer though.:tinysmile_cry_t:)

Thanks for the formal introduction.

Wayne

Same on meeting you (albeit, briefly) at Chilli's.

Look forward to seeing you in Gibsonville. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS