Kichen design 2

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
This one finally approved by a customer. Think we will be changing to this new software, cabinet supply out of Raleigh.

And last one to post, sure everyone has seen enough.

View-Model.png

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
It looks fine Willem. What really counts to me is does the software give you what you need to deliver a quality design and presentation to the customer.

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
It looks fine Willem. What really counts to me is does the software give you what you need to deliver a quality design and presentation to the customer.
Yep, with manufacturers catalogs we really only have two options, being 2020 and ProKitchen. I think the latter has the edge. With Marsh, who I believe you work with, both outputs the entire BOM and order list directly including pricing. All they do is check and confirm delivery date.

JNCarr

Joe
Corporate Member
Looks very nice - but where's the fridge? Not seeing the convenient triangle of work; sink, stove, fridge. I'm certainly not an expert, but would move the oven out and put the fridge there.

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
No fridge in the kitchen. Big family. They have a room off this one as a walk in storage/pantry room. Will have two refrigerators, one being a freezer there.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS