Karate chop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Not sure if this guy has been posted, looked in the search and could not find anything. I have been thoroughly enjoying his YouTube and blog. Thought I would share
Http://Samuraicarpenter.com/
uploadfromtaptalk1452716390055.png

The internet is a black hole - nothing can escape it

Lowlander

New User
Chris
Should I just delete this thread then, I don't want to harm others computers as its not triggering any flags with my virus software. When I type in Google, samarai carpenter, it is the first webpage and uses this link, I'll restart my computer in safe mode without networking and run a complete scan. Moderators are welcome to delete this post, unless I find that my computer has been infected and then I delete it and send mr samarai carpenter a email to fix his site.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Should I just delete this thread then, I don't want to harm others computers as its not triggering any flags with my virus software. When I type in Google, samarai carpenter, it is the first webpage and uses this link, I'll restart my computer in safe mode without networking and run a complete scan. Moderators are welcome to delete this post, unless I find that my computer has been infected and then I delete it and send mr samarai carpenter a email to fix his site.
That's completely up to you - but it did set off a warning on my security software. Just a FYI... The internet has lots of "drive by" web sites.

Lowlander

New User
Chris
I've come up with nothing so far. I have contacted him stating what happened while posting a direct link to his site on a forum. Bummer , I liked some of his projects.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Does changing it to www.samuraicarpenter.com make a difference. I wonder if it has to do with his advertisements.
That worked this time - so yeah I suspect you could be on to something. it could have a revolving popup ad with bad code or something else with the site that cause my security software to panic. Hard to tell... don't really care to investigate further either.

83da8aaa7d4ceec6b2e5be705374f35e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS