Just wanted to say Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandaideman

New User
Dan
Good evening folks. I have just settled in Winston Salem from Indiana and was fortunate enough to have been invited to come here to be a part of your the group. Thanks ScottM

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome Dan! Are you a scroller like our now famous ScottM? Whether you are or not, all interests in woodworking and woodworking tools are a part of the forum. Enjoy, and post often.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard Dan! Feel free to ask or respond to posts here, and we like pictures. Finished work, work-in-progress, designs on napkins. As others will tell you, you get out if this group what you put into it.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum Dan, please feel free to ask any questions, start discussions and share your projects

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dan welcome to NC and the NCWW family. Dan we love pictures so post often. Bruce and others Dan is a scroller I meet on Scroll Saw Village.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Welcome Dan!

What part of Indiana? I used to live outside of Evansville and still have some close friends east of there in Boonville.

Scott

HawRiver

New User
Phyllis
Hi Scott. Welcome to the group. I'm new to the group and to woodworking and I've already been meeting some really nice local folk here in the Pittsboro area. Everyone seems so supportive and so giving in the their knowledge. Happy Holidays. See ya around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS