Just some show and tell pictures

striker

New User
Stephen
I always enjoy seeing everyone"s finished projects. Seems like its been a little light on projects so I thought I'd add couple of my own.

Never considered myself much of a carver but watched a You tube on carving and thought I'd give it a shot. Turned out to be fun simple project.

E66C5143-FA55-48AB-82AF-C558E9AEE671_1_201_a.jpeg
911AC5F1-3F25-49F7-9175-EA1B3F8664F1_1_201_a.jpeg

Below has little to do with woodworking but thought it interesting especially in the cold months. Below are Megalodon teeth and keel spikes found on an wreck offshore. A friend does the diving but I'm working on a display stands for it. I made the small stand pictured from cut nails and a carved block.
A90D0797-29AD-4C5C-A5F5-6493E9CECD1B_1_201_a.jpeg

Attachments

• tempImageJ94LpY.png
    tempImageJ94LpY.png
    11 MB · Views: 175
  • tempImageV6CqAg.png
    tempImageV6CqAg.png
    12.2 MB · Views: 170
  • tempImageEmAbXw.png
    tempImageEmAbXw.png
    11 MB · Views: 163

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Beautiful work! I trust these are for show and not for the birds, they are much too nice! Also, a very impressive assortment of treasures from the beach, great conversation pieces!

striker

New User
Stephen
Beautiful work! I trust these are for show and not for the birds, they are much too nice! Also, a very impressive assortment of treasures from the beach, great conversation pieces!
Haha! thats the problem. after spending so much time to make each of them I wasn't about to put um in the yard. I had to make some basic houses for the yard.

Reactions: drw

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Very Nice, ........ I have a few of the shark's teeth from diving when I was there and a few musket balls.
Really nice carvings !

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS