Just some show and tell pictures

striker

Stephen
Corporate Member
I always enjoy seeing everyone"s finished projects. Seems like its been a little light on projects so I thought I'd add couple of my own.

Never considered myself much of a carver but watched a You tube on carving and thought I'd give it a shot. Turned out to be fun simple project.

E66C5143-FA55-48AB-82AF-C558E9AEE671_1_201_a.jpeg
911AC5F1-3F25-49F7-9175-EA1B3F8664F1_1_201_a.jpeg

Below has little to do with woodworking but thought it interesting especially in the cold months. Below are Megalodon teeth and keel spikes found on an wreck offshore. A friend does the diving but I'm working on a display stands for it. I made the small stand pictured from cut nails and a carved block.
A90D0797-29AD-4C5C-A5F5-6493E9CECD1B_1_201_a.jpeg

Attachments

• tempImageJ94LpY.png
    tempImageJ94LpY.png
    11 MB · Views: 71
  • tempImageV6CqAg.png
    tempImageV6CqAg.png
    12.2 MB · Views: 67
  • tempImageEmAbXw.png
    tempImageEmAbXw.png
    11 MB · Views: 58

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Beautiful work! I trust these are for show and not for the birds, they are much too nice! Also, a very impressive assortment of treasures from the beach, great conversation pieces!

striker

Stephen
Corporate Member
Beautiful work! I trust these are for show and not for the birds, they are much too nice! Also, a very impressive assortment of treasures from the beach, great conversation pieces!
Haha! thats the problem. after spending so much time to make each of them I wasn't about to put um in the yard. I had to make some basic houses for the yard.

Reactions: drw

creasman

Board of Directors, Development Director
Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nice job! Love the bird houses.

Oka

Board of Directors, Vice President
Casey
Staff member
Corporate Member
Very Nice, ........ I have a few of the shark's teeth from diving when I was there and a few musket balls.
Really nice carvings !

Phil S

Board of Directors, Events Director
Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Fantastic Thanks so much for sharing

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS