Just Joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoneskippers

New User
John Skipper
My wife and I love woodworking but, don't get enough time to enjoy our hobby. We live in Forest City but, I work for a large Electrical contractor and have been living in Anderson, S.C. for the past 2-1/2 years and only coming home on the weekends and I have another 2 years to go. She is into wood turning and scrollsawing and I piddle. Glad we found your site and hope we can help, learn and most of all make new friends.:eusa_danc

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome, we need more piddlers around here:lol: :lol: Actually our scrollsawer represenation isn't very strong, so I welcome you and your wife. I look forward to ya'lls input around here. Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Welcome to our site.

Just as an aside, I almost banned you and your wife this morning by mistake:oops: I saw 2 members with the same IP address trying to register at the same time. There were also 4 Guest connections from the IP address. So I started to worry that someone or some robots was trying to play games, so I almost banned your IP. Fortunately, I waited about thirty minutes and then realized what was happening.

So welcome again and I'm glad I didn't screw things up:eusa_doh:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Skippers,

A hearty welcome :)

It's great that you and Cathy have shared woodworking interests.
And finally we have someone from Rutherford County :cool: :cool: :cool:
I'm from Caroleen and I'm sure no one else knows where that is :roll:
About once a month I return to Forest City to visit my mom at Carolina House (assisted living).

Look for me ;-)
Sapwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS