Just joined today....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knothole

New User
TJ
Hello Everyone,

Have been away from woodworking for a few years pursuing another hobby of mine (guns). I recently bought a 1911 Centennial pistol that came in a nice new Walnut presentation box....can you see where this is going? I was on the internet Sat looking for some additional info on JessEm products after visiting my local woodworking store here in Raleigh only to find out that JessEm has fallen on hard times and my router table might be left with no source for replacement parts in the future. While I was browsing around...I stumbled upon this site...right here in my own back yard. I participate in many of the gun forms so it only makes sense to join this one.....we don't have picnic's in the gun forms.:icon_cheers

Looking forward to using the site and meeting other people who love woodworking like I do.

Thanks for making this site available......

Knothole

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to our site, TJ!:icon_thum:icon_thum

Glad to have you and looking forward to reading your future posts and possibly seeing some pictures of your future projects.

Wayne

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
My husband is the 'gun nut' in our family. So welcome from both of us! Hope to meet you at the picnic.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to our sawdust pile, TJ -- glad you found us and look forward to meeting you at the picnic and maybe even awarding you with one of our raffle prizes!

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome to NCWW TJ. We're glad to have you and look forward to possibly meeting you at the picnic.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Welcome TJ! Great to have you join us.

Travis (also a TJ but really only my grampa ever called me that....)

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Howdy there,lots of friendly folks around here and even had a pistol grip and gun stock carving post here awhile back.
Tony

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
TJ - Welcome to NCWW! I think that you'll find a lot of fellow firearms aficionado’s here on the forum (myself included), although here on the site we do try to keep the conversation focused on woodworking related topics.

Jeff Mills built a really nice gun cabinet out of quartersawn oak for his father in law last year; if you get a chance search the forums for some photo's of it.

Let's be sure to meet at the picnic; I want to hear more about your 1911.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS