Just joined this board

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdkits1

New User
Mike
Hi everyone
My name is Mike Mathieu and I live in Midlothian,Va.
I've been woodworking for 20+ years and am the owner of Woodworking Plus.
I specialize in creating Intarsia project kits, commissioned intarsia, custom woodworks and furniture repair and refinishing.
I lived in Roxboro NC for 10 years and had my electrical contracting business in Hillsborough until my family and I moved to Richmond Va in 89.
I recently retired from electrical work and now am fully engulfed into the woodworking.
After browsing this forum I see that there are many talented folks here and hope to gain and share thoughts with all of you.
Happy Holidays
MIke

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Welcome Mike! We could use another Intarsia person. We only have a few as far as I know. Please post some pics.

Doug

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Mike! I'm sure there are many here that could use your expertise with both Intarsia and electricity. 'Bout all some of us know 'bout 'lectricity is [strike]hot on the left and cold on the right[/strike] no- wait - that's plumbing!:gar-La; .... and we almost always have a question on here about wiring some sort of motor or another. Looking forward to seeing some Intarsia, repair, and refinishing photos too!

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Hi Mike!

I looked around your web site, some awesome work there.

Welcome to our neighborhood, looking forward to your input.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome Mike!:eusa_clap

Glad you decided to join us. I look forward to seeing some pictures of your intarsia work!:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

I am sure you will enjoy the vast amount of camaraderie and good fun here at NCWWK'er!

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mike, welcome to NCWW. Glad to see another scroller in our ranks. I look forward to see your works.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Another warm welcome to NCWWer, Mike!
Took a peek at your website and you have done some awesome stuff :icon_thum

Visit us often,
Roger

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Howdy, Mike. Good to have you join this gang. You'll like it here. Friendly folks and lots of knowledge, no matter the topic.

:wsmile:

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Welcome Mike glad to have you onboard:thumbs_up.Just watch out for the Dark Side it will get you and never let you go:rotflm:.

wdkits1

New User
Mike
I would like to thank you all for the warm welcome.
I know that I will be visiting here often and probably add my 2 cents every once in a while.
I can tell that there is a lot of talent here and know that I will learn a lot from you all.
Thanks
Mike

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Mike, delighted to have you join. Sort of like everyone getting an extra Christmas present. As for talent, I think the sharing is going to be a very fair trade!

FuzzWuzz16

New User
Jim Fossler
Mike,
Welcome!
Checked out your web site and you do some great work!
Hope to see more of your work in the future and sharing of your expertise.
Jim

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Welcome to the sawdust pile Mike. We are glad to have you on board. We hope to see some of those projects you make. The more sawdust you make is gold on this site. Werlcome again! Terry:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS