Just joined and already love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffhfd

New User
Jeff
:icon_thumHey everyone im new to NC Woodworker but as soon as i can figure out the site im sure this is gonna be loads of fun. Im looking foward to chatting, shareing photos and looking at all the cool things you guys and gals make. Im from the mountains of NC small town called Highlands, I love woodworking, i like to see wood projects with a twist or a lil humor thrown in. My grandfather taught me patiance, but i cant say that i apply it alot ROFL, For the simple reason when i start a project that i think is really neat I cant sleep at night laying there thinking of what i can add to it or make it better, and i dont have to tell the better half I have thought of something new (SHE KNOWS) LOL. Anyway hope to meet and chat with you guys and gals soon.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Hey there Jeff! I've been to Highlands and it's beautiful up there! Welcome back:gar-Bi

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to our little community of sawdusters. Jeff!!!!:icon_cheers

Post often and enjoy yourself.

Wayne

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Hey Jeff, welcome to the site. In the mid 90's I visited a custom woodworking operation somewhere up your way. I think it was either Goshen or Elkhart. If I remember correctly, it was in an old mill or warehouse. They did some beautiful work. Do you happen to know where I'm talking about?

Anyway, hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. :eusa_danc

Bill

Jeffhfd

New User
Jeff
Bill i almost bet your talking about what was once called The Old Bag Factory, Well it is still called that but is now a showroom for woodworks also has several different shops located inside, It has a large smokestack outside and near a river with a bridge, its in Goshen and actually about 2 miles from my house, let me know if this sounds like the place you visited.

tar1heel

New User
RJ
Welcome Jeff. Hoosiers and TarHeels get along fine in the workshop, but come basketball season... :argue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS