Just a Few

Richo B

New User
Richo
Charlie I've seen many of those in my visits to your house but to see them all together on the shelves is very impressive. There are a few in that second photo that are new and amazing as always. Especially items on the second and third shelf like the circle inside a triangle inside a square.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Richo,
Yes there are a few new ones since you folks visited back in Feb. Nothing else to do with all this virus mess going on, except work in the shop. Of course that's all I ever do anyhow. Lol.
I'll be glad when we can start doing lunches again.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Richo,
Yes there are a few new ones since you folks visited back in Feb. Nothing else to do with all this virus mess going on, except work in the shop. Of course that's all I ever do anyhow. Lol.
I'll be glad when we can start doing lunches again.

here here! I miss the lunches.;) But I don't miss too many....:p

Bugle

Preston
Corporate Member
It is in the living room and front door entrance area, which never get used. I relocated a desk and chair and figured I would utilize the space and get a few turnings off the floor and dining room table. The only problem is that I am now out of shelf space. Time for some more giveaways. Lol.
Awesome, Charlie! I need to take a ride around the corner when this virus crap clears up a bit.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Charlie, Beautiful Work!!!!

By the way, there is this dude in Hickory - his name is Coleman & his office is a GREAT place to store some stuff just like these :p

That guy, Coleman, probably wouldn't get much work done if he has to dust, polish, hold, and talk sweet to all of those every day.:oops:

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Coleman,
I may have to take you up on your offer. I am already running out of room on the shelves.
Or maybe I need to get rid of more furniture. Lol.
I would think an extension wing to the palace is best option! Only concern, you will have to step up the security to keep an eye on those beauties you keep turning out! :)

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS