JSR Woodworking Classes??

Sassafras

New User
Dave
Many years ago I took classes in Hickory from JSR. He was a contributing member here for a long time. I have lost contact and would like to reconnect. Any help with contact info?

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I think you are referring to John Richard (aka Woodguy1975) who taught at the Klingspor store in Hickory more than 10 years ago and then in his shop at his home nearby. John moved from the Hickory area to the Mooresville area and subsequently sold all of his woodworking tools.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I think you are referring to John Richard (aka Woodguy1975) who taught at the Klingspor store in Hickory more than 10 years ago and then in his shop at his home nearby. John moved from the Hickory area to the Mooresville area and subsequently sold all of his woodworking tools.

That's one of the great things about us old guys on here--memory that still works! Thanks for remembering a name I couldn't Rob, you're still rocking it brother!

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
Hey Bruce! I can forget what I'm doing while I'm doing it. Sometimes I think I've got old what's his name disease. Then I remember That I've always been forgetful. When I was A kid (long time ago) I had an Erector set I'm sure I spent as much time hunting that darn screwdriver as building stuff. :)

Pop

Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I agree Pop, nothing has changed much except everyday we're given more to remember, to the point you begin to marvel at what you can recall out of decades of experiences and sensory input. Let's face it, every one of us is a very remarkable creation!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS