Jointer p/u help needed in Ashville!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

Yup I am buying the Delta jointer in Ashville. The guy seems very nice but would like to get out of the way as soon as possible. I am not sure yet how I am going to make this work. One thought is to have someone go and pick iy up for me and hold it untill I can get there or a pony express deal works out perfect. I am open to ideas and suggestions.

TIA

6_Myles

New User
Myles
I can pick it up and store it out my house I'm building.

And then when you show up I'll pretend like you're crazy and the jointer is mine! But seriously I can pick it up and throw it in the basement until you can get it.

You can email me at mylesa @ pbclarchitecture dot com

jerrye

New User
Jerry
There's a guy I know of in New Hill that seems to be a road warrior...and he even has a "built in" sidekick!:rotflm: Bet he's cheaper than LTL also!

Tom, if you want to use my trailer to fetch it, just let me know.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Tom -

I wonder if anyone from that neck of the woods is coming to the TSI Expo in Greensboro next month? We've done a couple of swaps there over the years. But maybe you don't want to wait that long.

George

M

McRabbet

Tom,

I'll post this here like I did in the original thread that Ozzie-x put up about the jointer being for sale -- after you have completed payment with the owner and pass me the specifics, I am more than willing to go fetch it in Asheville for you and then can bring it to the Greensboro Industrial Woodworking Expo on Friday February 20th to hand off. I'll make some room in my garage for it and will load it back into my pickup. The other option is to have Myles pick it up and store it at his place for the next month and then I'll pick it up from him if that works.

I'm going to move this thread to the NC WWer Pony Express Forum, 'cause that's where it really belongs. HTH.

T

toolferone

Okay, I have some business in Greensboro on Friday and was thinking of heading up there from there. That should put me home about 11:00pm. I will let you all know if this works. You know about a kid and a new toy!

Thanks for moving it Rob. I forgot about this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS