Joining in Greensboro

NLI

New User
Ross
Hi All,

Seems like there are quite a few of us in the Triad! I just joined the forum and live in Greensboro. Most of my woodworking has been trim and finish for projects around the house. Now having wrapped the big ones up, I'm looking forward to getting back to woodworking for fun/zen and perhaps some side business. Growing up, my grandfather was a big supporter of my learning the craft, and I used to challenge myself to make boxes with different joinery techniques for him each year. I have a particular interest over the next year in starting to learn to work with hand planes and caring for my inherited chisels.
IMG_0487.JPG

Probably could have given this post a roundover before I set it, but alas - got it done!

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forums.
I work in Greensboro and live up near Hanging Rock State park.
We have a lunch meeting at The Moose off I-40 once a month, I think it's the third Tuesday at 11:30.

Last edited:

jfynyson

Jeremy
User
Nice to meet you, welcome to the forum. I work in Greensboro, live in Rural Hall currently and recently went through the learning process of hand planes, chisels etc.

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member
Welcome Ross. I'm in western Greensboro. This is a great group to work with and learn from. I hope to meet you at our lunch meeting on the 20 th, at the Moose cafe.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Ross.
Look forward to watching as you progress on your journey.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS