Jigs Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I believe they are currently being put in the Tools, Equipment, and Techniques Dept.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
I just tried to look in there to see if any of my jigs were listed and got:

Joe Scharle, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Well........excuse me!:rotflm:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Jeff, I think you'll find 99% of jig posts reside in the "How To" Forum. Which was recently combined with "Tips & Tricks".

We have been trying to simplify the site. Reducing and combining little used or similar in nature to another forum.

One thing we could do is update the "How To" forum description to include jigs.

Yet another idea would be to rename "How To".

If there is a lot of interest in a Jig specific forum, we'll certainly review adding it.

Thanks,
Jim
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff

Joe Scharle, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Yep I tried to search this site for jigs and it's pretty dry... I find that very odd for a wood working site, you know?
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Joe, curious how you tired to look.

"Tools, Equipment, and Techniques Dept" is a Category, not a Forum. Its how we can group like forums.

Thanks,
Jim

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Being a woodworking forum and jigs being important to woodworking, maybe it should be easier to find said jigs along with sleds, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors