Jig(s) workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Joe,

I'm definitely interested. I'm getting into this new job right now and will have to see what my on-call schedule is. I'm in Raleigh almost every weekend when I'm not on-call. Christy and I thoroughly enjoyed your shop during the crawl and it would be great to come back for some hands on learning. Not sure about the 15'th, but maybe a following date. Please let us know if you schedule a second date. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
OK. The 15ths signed up.

Bas
Bigdog
Skyharks
NCTurner

Everyone else, give me some idea of Sat or weekday and I'll schedule another.
Joe

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
OK. The 15ths signed up.

Doh! I knew I should have read ncwood _before_ putting the kids to bed. I, too, have a thin-ripping jig - assembled in about 5 minutes. I'd love to have a better one.

Would this be an all-day thing? I might even be able to make a weekday.

Chris

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Doh! I knew I should have read ncwood _before_ putting the kids to bed. I, too, have a thin-ripping jig - assembled in about 5 minutes. I'd love to have a better one.

Would this be an all-day thing? I might even be able to make a weekday.

Chris

This shouldn't take more than 2 hours to make and get familiar with.
When 4 people commit to getting together we'll try to set up a date.

rywilson

New User
Ryan
Would it be possible to take pics and document this as a tutorial?
I'm sure there are lots of people who are unable to make the class but would be interested in the information.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I wasn't thinking about a workshop tutorial [though that would be cool] but more of just a visit. since I missed the crawl [circumstances beyond and all that] I thought about maybe comming by for a visit with my camera of coarse!:gar-Bi I gotta get out more but crawls dont seem to work out with my work. gonna get by jimmyC's and daveO's one day also.:icon_thum maybe.......

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
I wasn't thinking about a workshop tutorial [though that would be cool] but more of just a visit. since I missed the crawl [circumstances beyond and all that] I thought about maybe comming by for a visit with my camera of coarse!:gar-Bi I gotta get out more but crawls dont seem to work out with my work. gonna get by jimmyC's and daveO's one day also.:icon_thum maybe.......

Fred, you're always welcome to come over; actually everyone is welcome. Just PM to make sure I'll be here.
Joe

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Would it be possible to take pics and document this as a tutorial?
I'm sure there are lots of people who are unable to make the class but would be interested in the information.

That's certainly an option, but I also subscribe to:
See one, Do one, Teach one. So maybe folks will hold their own workshops closer to you. But I will give thought to a youtube thing.
Joe

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
That's certainly an option, but I also subscribe to:
See one, Do one, Teach one. So maybe folks will hold their own workshops closer to you. But I will give thought to a youtube thing.
Joe

Certainly the best way to learn is to teach, after proper instruction of course.

I hope the results of these workshops will make a Westerly tour. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS