Jewelry Cabinet

Inarticulate

New User
Matt
My wife is asking for a jewelry cabinet for Christmas. Given the long list of other projects she has laid out for me, I do not have the time (or skill) to build something like this. I also don't want to spend $200-300 for a poorly built piece of junk that we'll just throw away in a few years. Does anybody have a good recommendation for a place to purchase a good quality piece or furniture like this? I recognize and accept that it won't be cheap.

Thanks!

Inarticulate

New User
Matt
I was more looking for a recommendation for a furniture store to pick out a catalog part. I hadn't really considered doing a commissioned piece. I don't know enough about what I'd be looking for to lay out specs for somebody to build one.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Sorry, I don't know of a store that has anything decent.
Usually my wife picks something out of a magazine or catalog and I make it from the photo.
Sometimes she will have 4 -9 pics and ask me to combine features.
Jack and Fred are both very experienced and will not disappoint.

Mountain City Bill

Mountain City Bill
Corporate Member
My wife is asking for a jewelry cabinet for Christmas. Given the long list of other projects she has laid out for me, I do not have the time (or skill) to build something like this. I also don't want to spend $200-300 for a poorly built piece of junk that we'll just throw away in a few years. Does anybody have a good recommendation for a place to purchase a good quality piece or furniture like this? I recognize and accept that it won't be cheap.

Thanks!
Try:

Not sure if Curt has what you are looking for. He does excellent work.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member

ncfromnc

New User
neil
Ray Jones is you man. member Southern HIghlands Craft Guild. They are doing their virtual fair right now. Find Ray's video on his very beautiful boxes.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS