Jet Jointer Planer Combo Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

decibel

New User
Patrick
Well it's here. Went and picked up my JJP-12HH yesterday. Will fire it up later today. Still a heavy beast but isn't as awe inspiring as a aircraft jointer but I still like it :)

Here's the "proof"

and the money shot

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Duuuude! Sweet! Not to steal your thunder, but I got the same machine (with helical head) on the way...it's in Greensboro right now, but won't get here until Monday :-(
Yup, it's not an aircraft carrier - that's kind of the point in a combo machine, right? Saving space?

Don't forget to post how the machine actually runs, planes etc. I want to smell virtual shavings :)

Skymaster

New User
Jack
As the good neighbor that I am trying to be if you do not have the room yet, I will keep in in my new shop with the 220v to feed it and I HAVE REAL HEAT to keep it warm for you.PLUS It will fit right in with all its brothers and sisters. My 6" Jet jointer and my Jet 2hp shaper
:rotflm:
PS: I will put your name on your Little Giant ladder so it does not get confused standing next to mine

Herbie

New User
Herbie
Boy you did get a nice one, Sorry I'am Herbie and i have a Jet 15" planer and I love it and I use it quite a bit and just getting ready to plane some chestnut oak & satin walnut. I'd realy like to have 2 sided and edge planer but to expencive for me. Hope you enjoy it and have fun.:eusa_clap

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Holy Smokes!! I just looked up the price on one of those bad boys and all I can say is, to paraphrase Sammy Sosa, "America been 'belly, belly' good to you!!!!

cpw

New User
Charles
He shoots! :icon_thum
He SCORES! :icon_cheers
THE CROWD GOES WILD!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap

decibel

New User
Patrick
Finally got the put the plug and hooked it up last night. It's my first time using a helical head and man is it quiet. I'll give an in depth review once I run a few more boards through.

Bas - I knew you mentioned you had the same one coming in a different thread I was expecting you to beat me to the gloat :)

Geoff you're right things have went well for me as of late but I tried to take the stance of cry once when you buy it. But it's a pretty hard cry. I'd love to have a standalone 12" jointer but my little shop is overflowing as it is. Great addition so far, I'm picking through my woodpile and I can't wait to make my next project out of some wider boards:eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS