JET JJP-12 Jointer/Planer Combination Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks Tom:icon_thum
Another unique combo tool to enhance the WGD syndrome. Especially interesting for those of us whose shop size is challenged :lol:

Roger

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Ohhhhh... Ahhhhhhh.... I want one of those.... Thanks for all of the reviews Tom. I check your site on a regular basis, especially when I am thinking of buying something.

mburke911

New User
Mark
Great! I have been thinking about one of these.... as always your reviews help! I appreciate your work!

mark

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
Hey Tom:

Does this mean you'll be selling one of these soon?!! :lol::rolf::-D

You (and I) wish!

Not this one. I wouldn't sell this one to anybody I knew anyway. It's been through a few magazine types and was pretty messed up when I got it. that is another thing that impressed me about it. After all those "experts" messing with it, it still worked!
The production versions will have a few refinements also so you'd want to wait and get one of those. Supposedly, around Christmas time, or there abouts. Don't hold me to the time though as the customs process itself these days can really mess up a delivery time.

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
Very good review Tom. Appears to be a lot of bang for the buck. If it were painted green I might have mistaken it for an older Felder; and that's a good thing!

Nativespec

New User
David
I wonder when/if they will offer it with the Byrd cutters. Grizzly sells one now, but I aint no fan of Grizzly.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS