Jet 22-44 Plus Sander $1099 with free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Bowman

New User
Dan Bowman
I've been lusting over a drum sander since seeing Bas' Jet in action. CPO Tools has the 22-44 Plus on sale, normally 1399, for 1099 with free shipping. I just pulled the trigger, via an eBay auction (their website didn't want to process the sale price, although it showed it on sale).

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Nice score Dan...glad I was able to help infect you. Don't forget the infeed/ outfeed tables, those are useful to have.

garymuto

New User
Gary
Congrats! You'll love having that sander. I got my infeed/outfeed tables from amazon. they were the lowest price wehn shipping was figured into the total... free from amazon.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Congrats! You'll love having that sander. I got my infeed/outfeed tables from amazon. they were the lowest price wehn shipping was figured into the total... free from amazon.
Yup. Or call CPO and tell them that if they match the Amazon price, you'll buy from them. That's what I did when I bought from Tool Nut. I believe there is a pretty big markup on these tables, so odds are good they'll bite.

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member
tools-plus.com is offering the same deal. Free shipping (including residential w/liftgate) with code "shipjet".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS