Jet 16/32 sander $400 0n Ral CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Does anyone here have this sander? And if yes, what are your comments on how it works, etc.?

I have wanted one for awhile but holding off due to shop space.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
I just (joking) told LOML that I had found the sander I wanted and she said "why don't you get it". :3dblob3::3dblob3:

Or was I dreaming. :wink_smil

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
My blood started boiling when the 10-20 went on CL then this morning this 16-32 shows up. I keep reminding myself I have no room....but....I probably could figure something out. :icon_scra:icon_scra

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
My blood started boiling when the 10-20 went on CL then this morning this 16-32 shows up. I keep reminding myself I have no room....but....I probably could figure something out. :icon_scra:icon_scra

It's funny that say that, It was the first thing that I saw this morning and I started to fire off an e-mail to the seller........ when suddenly I realized that I just don't have the cash right now for something that I don't need right now. Eventually maybe.....

So my loss is somebody else's gain. BTW it was posted as I was reading it so I probably would have been first caller. Just my luck.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
If I hadn't bought a new router and router table this month, I would have been sorely tempted....

Actually, no, I'm sorely tempted NOW. If I hadn't bought the router, I would have gotten it! :)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bas good things come in 2's (e.g. feet, eyes, hands.....) so buying two tools in a month is GOOD!!!

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Oh go ahead. It's just money. Just think of what all you will be able to do with it.

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

There are still a few items on your list, what's taking so long. Most of them are under 400lbs. :gar-La;

Besides I know somebody with a wide belt sander that might help me out if I needed it:eusa_pray.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Good luck Dolan. I have to say that this is the largest response that I've ever had to a "Found for Good Deal" post. It seems like a bunch of us wanted it, just not bad enough:gar-La;

M

McRabbet

I only have two things to say: [pie]"Look before you leap"[/pie]
and
[pie]"He who hesitates is lost"[/pie]

:rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm:

DavidF

New User
David
I bought one earlier this year and love it - wished I had had it years ago, they are expensive - I paid close to $900 for mine new so somebody buy it!!!

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
I bought one earlier this year and love it - wished I had had it years ago, they are expensive - I paid close to $900 for mine new so somebody buy it!!!

I'm trying, just waiting for a response to my email. But with the current crazy situation with gasoline, I might not be able to get enough gas to go get it. Several stations in my area are out. :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS