JessEm dowelling jig for 1/4" and 3/8" dowels $125/offer. Southern Wake county

Dan Bowman

New User
Dan Bowman
Dowelling jig from JessEm. Create 1/4" and 3/8" dowel holes on the end or face of your work piece. Locations of dowels can be pre-set in 1/8" increment, perfect for creating multiple dowel hole configurations. Adjustable indexing stop allows you to drill dowel holes in series accurately and with repeatability.

Constructed of 6061 aluminum, anodized for durability. Included are (5) 1/4" drill guides, (2) 1/4" drill bits, (5) 3/8" drill guides, (2) 3/8" drill bits,( 2) stop extension bars, 1/4" and 3/8" stop blocks and bushing locating pins. Maximum edge to center distance for dowel holes is 2" and clamping capacity of 4".

Everything enclosed in foam and repurposed Rockler wood case. $125/offer. I'm in southern Wake county.

Attachments

• IMG_0711.JPG
    IMG_0711.JPG
    828.7 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
This is one heck of a deal. I bought this kit almost 10 years ago for $265, and that's without a storage box. The jig is built like a tank, super accurate, and it makes excellent joints. The only tool that's better would be a Domino.

Dan Bowman

New User
Dan Bowman
This is one heck of a deal. I bought this kit almost 10 years ago for $265, and that's without a storage box. The jig is built like a tank, super accurate, and it makes excellent joints. The only tool that's better would be a Domino.
I agree! If I didn't already have one I'd buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: Bas

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS