Jesada bits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
Has anyone heard of this brand and if so, are they any good? I have an opportunity to purchase a set of raised panel bits cheap. Thanks!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I've got a Jesada miter stack, and it's top quality. I would expect the same from their router bits. Tom Ferone was telling me about the companies history a while back. IIRC they are an off-shoot of Whiteside or visa-versa.

Dave:)

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Brian,
I have a bunch of there bits and have never had a problem.
Dave, I thought there troubled history crossed pathes with CMT at one point,if you call CMT and for whatever reason mention Jesada(which is part of his 3 daughters names)they don't sound real happy.It happened by accident one time,I won't do that again.
Greg

M

McRabbet

Jesada Bits were made by a company of that name until the early 1990's. The company was sold and the name Jesada went to a new company called Razor Wood Works. Another company called Infinity also sells some bits made by Jesada/Razor. During the transition from the original Jesada Tools, there were some production and supply problems -- see the interview by our Tom Hintz form his website. I bought a few original Jesada bits and they were very good, but I have not bought any since the company change hands. In the realm of router bits, I'd put them as a middle level company -- Freud, CMT and Amana are top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS