Jatoba (Brazilian Cherry)

JohnW

New User
John
Anyone know of a source near Charlotte for Jatoba? West Penn, Steve Wall and Hardwood Store typically have it but I only need a few small pieces to make transitional thresholds between tile and wood floors and don't want to drive that far for a few BF.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
The Hardwood Store will deliver it to you for a fee. $5.95/bf + delivery for 5/4 Jatoba.

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
Woodcraft in Charlotte carries jatoba. They'll also cut a larger board down if you don't need much, as long as there's 4 linear feet left.

Matt Furjanic

New User
Matt
Hi John, I have a piece 26-3/4 X 2-3/4 X 2. It’s yours if you want to drive down to Monroe. I’m on the Indian Trail side of Monroe ( near the Olive Garden) so you don’t have to go all the way into Monroe. PM me if you want it. Matt...

JohnW

New User
John
Hi John, I have a piece 26-3/4 X 2-3/4 X 2. It’s yours if you want to drive down to Monroe. I’m on the Indian Trail side of Monroe ( near the Olive Garden) so you don’t have to go all the way into Monroe. PM me if you want it. Matt...
Thanks for the offer Matt but the two thresholds I'm making are wider than your 26.75 long board.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS