Japanese Maple and Crape Myrtle wood available

ARTK

New User
Art
I have a Japanese Maple and Crape Myrle both with at least 8" trunks being cut down for a home expansion in the next few weeks. The wood is available to anyone who wants it. ... Based on a previous thread it may be the wrong type of year to harvest ... but anyhow let me know if you are interested. Please don't advise me about the shoots from Crape Myrtles: I've removed quite a few over the years,

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member
That Japanese Maple may be worth more than you think if it has an 8" trunk. If you live in Raleigh or Durham, there is a JM farm on 98 that may be interested in it (live, not cut down).

ARTK

New User
Art
That Japanese Maple may be worth more than you think if it has an 8" trunk. If you live in Raleigh or Durham, there is a JM farm on 98 that may be interested in it (live, not cut down).
Thanks for your suggestion: Unfortunately the tree is close to the foundation so it's impractical to move.

ARTK

New User
Art
Michael, Can you send me an email to kotz@bellsouth.net? (there may be a way to start a private conversation on this forum, but since this is the only time I think I'll be on this forum, I'm too lazy to learn. We can talk logistics of getting the logs to you..

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors