January Popular Woodworking

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Haven't got it yet, but thanks for the heads up. Can anyone explain to me why they can put out a Cosmo with the newest orgasim almost every other week, and woodworking magazines can't be put out, but every two months. There has got to be more woodworking tips, tools and projects than make-up and sex tips:eusa_thin :eusa_thin :eusa_thin :eusa_thin :eusa_thin

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
DaveO said:
Can anyone explain to me why they can put out a Cosmo with the newest orgasim almost every other week, and woodworking magazines can't be put out, but every two months. There has got to be more woodworking tips, tools and projects than make-up and sex tips:eusa_thin :eusa_thin :eusa_thin :eusa_thin :eusa_thin

uh Dave.......have you resorted to reading Cosmo now?

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
SteveD, you've been peeking in on me..ride for 8 seconds and then throw your hat..I've been caught.

DL, those mags have pretty girls in them, and they are always located next to the toilet..I can't help myself.

Jonz

New User
Chris Jones
I highly encourage the reading of Cosmo around here. Continuing education you could say. And just so my friend Dave doesn't feel left out by himself, I have been known to peruse them myself from time to time, and "accidently" leave it open to certain articles.

I've read enough to know that it's a bit of a wonder they sell them at the supermarket checkout 8-O and if I caught my 11 year old daughter reading one I'd :slap:

They do get a little graphic at times.

Big Mike

New User
Mike
DaveO said:
Can anyone explain to me why they can put out a Cosmo with the newest orgasim almost every other week, and woodworking magazines can't be put out, but every two months. There has got to be more woodworking tips, tools and projects than make-up and sex tips:eusa_thin :eusa_thin :eusa_thin :eusa_thin :eusa_thin

Dave, I fear that people are more interested in orgasms, make-up and sex tips than there are interested in woodworking tips, tools and projects. If I was busier doing more of the former I probably would do less of the latter....8-O :oops: :p :) :rolf: :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS