JacklegReggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Just recieved a message from his wife, Mary. Reggie is in the Charlotte medical Center. A descending dissected aorta. His surgery is scheduled for today. Lets all hope and pray that all goes well , and he gets back here soon:(:(

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Keep us posted Jack - Prayers for Reggie!

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Sorry to hear this. Will be lifting Reggie, his family, friends, and caregivers up in prayer.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Prayers work miracles! JackLeg Reggie is one fantastic guy, one of the gears that make the Burial Urns For Veterans Project, along with Skymaster, the successful project it is. Please everyone, let's ALL take just a moment to lift our petition to the Lord for rapid and complete recovery from this serious situation. Long live the JackLeg!

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Prayers for Reggie and wishing him success with his surgery.

-Barry

Saw Dusty

New User
Larry
Wishing nothing but the best for Reggie and his family. This is a serious matter. I know from experience as I suffered a dissection to my decending aorta 16 years ago. I spent 21 days in CIC most of it heavily sedated. The medical team decided that surgery was too risky and decided to treat me with medications to keep my blood pressure and pulse extremely low. CT scans every three months, then increased to six months and now annually. I was lucky as blood flow reaches all critical organs but during the ordeal I suffered some damage to one of my kidneys.
We can only hope Reggie's surgery gives him a new lease on life and he gets back on his feet real soon.
Larry

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
don't have any real details to post, but Reggie is back to posting on FB and thanking everyone for prayers.

someone else may have more details but did want to give yall what update i could.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you, Jack,
Please give him my (our) best with wishes for a speedy recovery.

Chilihead

New User
Chilihead
Well I don’t know Reggie, but I do know artery dissection better than I’d like. My wife had one 2 years ago. Scary stuff, and Saw Dusty is right, there’s usually no surgical fix for it. Great to hear that he is back to posting on social media. I’ll take that to mean he is through the worst and most dangerous time.
Strength and healing to you and your family Reggie!

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
That is a very scary diagnosis to be admitted to a hospital for, hopefully they got to it in time anad he can make a full and speedy recovery. He and his family will certainly be in my thoughts this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS