It's Here! Caution - New Lathe Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

timf67

New User
Tim
Well, during my lunch break, UPS freight delivered my 850 lb bundle of joy! I was a little nervous when it arrived with forklift fork holes in it:

IMG_20111128_120101.jpg

But it looks like the forks missed everything inside luckily! Here's my first look at her:

IMG_20111128_120247.jpg

IMG_20111128_120258.jpg

And the smartest accessory that I ordered was the pneumatic wheel set. I had her off of the pallet, across the back yard, and into my shop in about 30 minutes by myself!

IMG_20111128_124216.jpg

There's a little bit of rust on the ways and tailstock quill. Tonight after work I will clean off the rust, get it all put together and take a few more pics! :gar-Bi

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Well, during my lunch break, UPS freight delivered my 850 lb bundle of joy! I was a little nervous when it arrived with forklift fork holes in it:

IMG_20111128_120101.jpg

But it looks like the forks missed everything inside luckily! Here's my first look at her:

IMG_20111128_120247.jpg

IMG_20111128_120258.jpg

And the smartest accessory that I ordered was the pneumatic wheel set. I had her off of the pallet, across the back yard, and into my shop in about 30 minutes by myself!

IMG_20111128_124216.jpg

There's a little bit of rust on the ways and tailstock quill. Tonight after work I will clean off the rust, get it all put together and take a few more pics! :gar-Bi

Quick send it back, save your marriage - no one including your wife will see you for a long long time.

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
Awesome, I can only dream of something like that, 24" swing you can really make some nice turnings.

HLW

New User
Harold
Awesome!!!! Yeah,but can it cook? Not that I'm very jealous or anything like that. If I bought one of those I would be looking for a new cook. :rotflm:

Kalai

New User
Chris Kalai Allen
Wow that is one nice lathe, I always wanted to get one of those, too bad it does not have a reverse, it says right on the lathe "one way" :)
NOw you can make some real big bowls. Aloha.

Chris "Kalai"

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
As my daddy used to say....

Huba Huba Ding Dong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She sure is pretty!!!!!!!!:wsmile::wsmile::wsmile::wsmile:

Would really like to be reading a review of it in a few days. Not sure I have seen one of thoses fine looking Oneways.

Congratulations!

Wayne

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Now that qualifies for the biggest YOU SUCK in a long time!

Tim, congrats on the new toyl! I don't say this very often, but I'm Jealous!!! :gar-La;

Scott

brad4est

New User
Canuck
Wow, I'm still trying to figure out what I should get for my first lathe to see what I can turn. I can only dream of working my way up to that. Very nice!

Rob

New User
Rob
I love it, you suck, that is one awesome spinning machine. :banana::banana::banana:

flyrod444

New User
Jack
Great looking lathe. It should prove to give you a life time of turning pleasure. Looking forward to seeing what comes of this lathe.
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS