It's Here! Caution - New Lathe Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

timf67

New User
Tim
Well, during my lunch break, UPS freight delivered my 850 lb bundle of joy! I was a little nervous when it arrived with forklift fork holes in it:

IMG_20111128_120101.jpg

But it looks like the forks missed everything inside luckily! Here's my first look at her:

IMG_20111128_120247.jpg

IMG_20111128_120258.jpg

And the smartest accessory that I ordered was the pneumatic wheel set. I had her off of the pallet, across the back yard, and into my shop in about 30 minutes by myself!

IMG_20111128_124216.jpg

There's a little bit of rust on the ways and tailstock quill. Tonight after work I will clean off the rust, get it all put together and take a few more pics! :gar-Bi

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Well, during my lunch break, UPS freight delivered my 850 lb bundle of joy! I was a little nervous when it arrived with forklift fork holes in it:

IMG_20111128_120101.jpg

But it looks like the forks missed everything inside luckily! Here's my first look at her:

IMG_20111128_120247.jpg

IMG_20111128_120258.jpg

And the smartest accessory that I ordered was the pneumatic wheel set. I had her off of the pallet, across the back yard, and into my shop in about 30 minutes by myself!

IMG_20111128_124216.jpg

There's a little bit of rust on the ways and tailstock quill. Tonight after work I will clean off the rust, get it all put together and take a few more pics! :gar-Bi

Quick send it back, save your marriage - no one including your wife will see you for a long long time.

HLW

New User
Harold
Awesome!!!! Yeah,but can it cook? Not that I'm very jealous or anything like that. If I bought one of those I would be looking for a new cook. :rotflm:

Kalai

New User
Chris Kalai Allen
Wow that is one nice lathe, I always wanted to get one of those, too bad it does not have a reverse, it says right on the lathe "one way" :)
NOw you can make some real big bowls. Aloha.

Chris "Kalai"

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
As my daddy used to say....

Huba Huba Ding Dong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She sure is pretty!!!!!!!!:wsmile::wsmile::wsmile::wsmile:

Would really like to be reading a review of it in a few days. Not sure I have seen one of thoses fine looking Oneways.

Congratulations!

Wayne

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Now that qualifies for the biggest YOU SUCK in a long time!

Tim, congrats on the new toyl! I don't say this very often, but I'm Jealous!!! :gar-La;

Scott

brad4est

New User
Canuck
Wow, I'm still trying to figure out what I should get for my first lathe to see what I can turn. I can only dream of working my way up to that. Very nice!

Rob

New User
Rob
I love it, you suck, that is one awesome spinning machine. :banana::banana::banana:

flyrod444

New User
Jack
Great looking lathe. It should prove to give you a life time of turning pleasure. Looking forward to seeing what comes of this lathe.
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS