It Went National - Update on My Granddaughter and Her Heart Transplant

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Shea Crisson of Channel 11 News just finished interviewing Kristen and one of her friends for tonight's news (probably the 4:00PM segment). Her friend is having a fundraiser in lieu of her birthday with all proceeds going to COTA in Kristen's name.

If you are near a TV at 4PM please watch.

Kristen is doing extremely well with her new heart as you will see in the interview.

George

ADDED 1/20/11

After being on local channel 11, ABC National News Desk picked up the story on their website

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/01/teens-birthday-wish-is-to-sustain-best-friends-life/

George

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Re: Update on My Granddaughter and Her Heart Transplant

Caught the story on todays news broadcast, George.

Your grand daughter looks like she is doing great. Her friendship with the other 13yo in the interview appears to me to be one that will be a very long lasting one.:icon_thum

That was a very touching interview and I hope that their fund raining activity is a success.

Thanks for posting and I wish her all the best.

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

GREAT NEWS!!!! :icon_thum

Thanks to Jim (who posted the link) I was able to watch the episode from my hotel room in TX. The story included a link where you could make a donation. It is:

www.cotaforkristenh.com

It was easy to make a donation. Let's see what the great people of NCWW can do to help out.

:eusa_clap

b4man

New User
Barbara
...and thanks to ScottM I got the link via FB yesterday and saw the interview.

Now, this is what answered prayers look like:icon_cheers

Hugs to you George!

kave

Kettrell
Corporate Member
What a great story! George I know you are one happy and very proud grandpa. Kristen's smile just lights up the room.

From one Mason to another, our prayers are with each of you.

Kettrell

jhreed

New User
james
George, thanks for sharing such a touching story. And thank God for Christians that practice their religion in the real world. Thanks also for parents that give such good leadership to their children.
James
Always seeking more light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS