It might be a sign of insanity, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I quit my job. LOML and I are going to get to live together - all week long- not just weekends! One more week - we can hardly wait!!!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I envy you in the best way. My Wife is in the Hospital environment and I so wish she could quit.....

Lottery, Lottery, Lottery, :eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Good for you! Everybody should be a little crazy if it brings them happiness. Hope to see a lot more of you and your beautiful work here! :eusa_clap

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
If that is insanity, there are many who wish for the courage to join you in your delirious state. Me included!!
Enjoy the time together :)
Let the games (and sawdust making) begin~

jhreed

New User
james
Congratulations, look for a great peace of spirit to overcome you soon. It is great to be out from under the constant pressure. I had to be fired, was not smart enough to quit.
I know you will enjoy your new freedom.
James

cskipper

Cathy
James, I have already felt some of the relief. I was hoping they wouldn't want me to work my notice but they did. I see what's going on and the lurch I am leaving my staff in and start to feel guilty, but LOML reminds me of why I made the decision and I relax again. Just one more week. And for some humor on the whole thing, there is a company who has been hired to assess the revenue cycle process and how and why each department/facility in the system contribute (or not). They are making it a point to spend a couple of days with me before I leave - they want my opinion on the processes in place. I will probably try to behave - lol!

Glennbear

Glenn
There is a definition of insanity that I am sure you are familiar with which is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Being seperated all week would not likely change until you quit so I would say you cured the insanity. :wink_smil There were those who called me insane for taking an early retirement 3 years ago knowing my income would be severly limited for a while but the years of peace of mind has been truly wonderful.:eusa_danc Congratulations and I wish you two the very best. :wsmile:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Cathy that is not insanity, but sanity at it's truest form. You married John and you love John, and you should be with John. I wish y'all the best and I know you will now have it.

Dave:)

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Knowing the long, rough road you and John have faced, I have no doubt you've done the right thing! Good for you dear!

Enjoy being married again!

M

McRabbet

That is sweet news to hear that you and John will able to be together much more -- I know your last several years have been very stressful and this positive change will be a blessing for sure. Congratulations on a great decision! We hope you'll be able to make the picnic, too.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Cathy,

I don't think I'm going out on a limb here by saying, the title of your thread isn't quite correct. Spending time with your life partner, removing obstacles from that time together, is a sure sign of sanity. I applaud you and the tough decision you have made. I wish you both all the best.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Kathy, congratulations! I can tell you from experience, there isn't anything you won't like about the "retired" life. :icon_thum I do just enough work with my former employer to stay abreast of the new products and services and travel where I choose and when.

This being a "consultant" ain't a bad life!!
:wsmile:

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Congratulations!! That is wonderful news. There's nothing more important than family, a job is just a job.

Travis

sawduster

New User
Robert
Nothing as all insane about taking control of your life back :icon_thum I applaud your courage and faith young lady :eusa_clap

" To thine own self be true " :wink_smil

sapwood

New User
Roger
Congrats on realizing an important dream, Cathy :icon_thum
Of course, I guess this means you have to decide whether you will live in FC or G'ville :dontknow:

Don't pamper John too much :mrgreen:
Roger

Tom Dunn

New User
Tom Dunn
I say good for you both!

As far a sanity, if theres any truly sane people out there, I've never met any of them, or if I did, they were perhaps to boring to recollect.......:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS