Iso pecan firewood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brantnative

Jeff
Corporate Member
Was in my local Walmart yesterday and saw they stocked many kinds of smoking wood. Academy Sports has a more serious supply (larger pieces) if you have a store close enough.

blazeman45

Steve
Senior User
Was in my local Walmart yesterday and saw they stocked many kinds of smoking wood. Academy Sports has a more serious supply (larger pieces) if you have a store close enough.

Thanks for the info but I need a chord... too expensive that way!

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Pecan wood = hickory wood for most uses. My gosh, you must be using a huge, huge smoker if you need a cord.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Pecan is generally a "yard tree," so most lumber cutters wouldn't have it. Contact a couple of tree removal services. Most likely you could get it just for the hauling, as they have to pay tipping fees at the dump. Check with a construction debris dump, and see if they would let you post a wanted sign.

Xlogger

New User
Ricky
I have 3 bundles of pecan slabs that were cut about 6 months ago for sale. Each probably around 1/2 cord. $100 each. They are 8 ft long and you would have to cut into lengths. I would load on trailer with forklift if you want any. PM for phone # and I'll send a pic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS