ISO Laminate

blazeman45

Steve
Senior User
Need to redo the top on my out feed table and looking for a piece of laminate minimum 50” x 60”. Anyone have a piece laying around that you want to sale?

Thanks

Steve

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
Steve, when I made a chicken coop a few years ago, I got some laminate at Home Depot that was 72"x72". You could check and see if they still carry it.

Roy G

blazeman45

Steve
Senior User
Steve, when I made a chicken coop a few years ago, I got some laminate at Home Depot that was 72"x72". You could check and see if they still carry it.

Roy G
Already been there and done that..... no luck! But thanks

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not sure if they have reopened yet, but I have gotten sheets at Habitat for Humanity Restore in the past.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
The Lowes in Greenville had some. I made them an offer on a 8X4 sheet and they seemed eager to take it. I have some left but not sure if I have a 50"X60" piece. There was someone in Wilmington that a had a pile of it on Craigslist a month or two ago.

Last edited:

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Steve I’ll have to check but I think I have some in my storage PM me a number and I’ll touch base with you by Monday

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
When I lived in Cary I got some at one HD but others didn't carry it. Might need to call around if Richard doesn't have any.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS