Is there a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Roscoe

New User
William
I am unable to go to general WW or wood turning. Is there something I'm doing wrong or should I just wait and give it more time?

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
William

You may want to hold up a little while.

Steve is busy working with several site temlpates today. He may be turning the Forum tabs etc back on later today.

Wayne

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
William,

There is no problem with the site with respect to these two forums (at least not presently). The most likely explanation for your issue is that your web browser is continuing to cache the OLD site information and has yet to clear the cached version it has stored on your PC's hard drive.

If you are using Internet Explorer, it can be very hard to get IE to fully clear its cache (especially on Vista and Windows 7 machines). There is a free utility you can download, then double-click on to execute and it will thoroughly clear the IE cache, cookies, etc (favorites should not be affected). The utility is CleanIETempFiles and may be downloaded from: http://www.wintecnico.com/ficheros/CleanIETempFiles.zip

When the site first came back up, I had to run the above utility on my own PC in order to clear out my browser cache becuase the normal 'delete' option under Internet Settings was not thoroughly clearing out portions of the cache. In my case, I could not access the Help Desk forums but the issue and cause are one in the same.

If you are using a different web browser, please follow that browser's vendor's instructions for clearing out the browser cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS