Iron Station to ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Youngsville or Durham or Troy or Carthage or ........ myself and the lovely and talented Berta have each scored radiant heaters from Brian and need to get them closer to our shops . i live in Youngsville but work in Durham. Berta is a little more mobile than me and could possible go to Troy or Carthage she says. Anyhoo, just want to see what ( if anything ) is available
TIA

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
If Brian can get them to me in Salisbury, I will move them as far as Greensboro. If I need to drive them there myself , I will. Hello, Barbara. Are you listening??????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

bluthart

New User
Brian
I should be able to get them to Salisbury.

If Brian can get them to me in Salisbury, I will move them as far as Greensboro. If I need to drive them there myself , I will. Hello, Barbara. Are you listening??????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

bluthart

New User
Brian
I have 2 more of the radiant and several of the small torpedo style if anyone else out east wants some.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Tracy,

I can accept delivery in Greensboro, if you still need someone. I can also get them to someone (maybe more than one person) at the Greensboro luncheon on March 21, unless someone will be through the area before then.

Steve H.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I need the info for the lunch to see if I can get there for mine. Maybe Sawduster can come too?

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
I need the info for the lunch to see if I can get there for mine. Maybe Sawduster can come too?

Berta,

We normally meet at 11:30 on the third Thursday at the Moose Cafe near the Greensboro Farmer's Market, Exit 208 I-40.

Steve H.

bluthart

New User
Brian
If anyone is interested I may arrange a small lumber run too. Let me know who may be interested and I will see what I have.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Robert,

I will be in Raleigh today if you want I can pick this up from Tom. Give a shout.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
It's Home!!!

heater.jpg

sawduster

New User
Robert
Mine is almost home ......it is at Fred's waiting for me ( thanx bro ) :icon_thum BIG thanx to Tom :eusa_clap
U da MAN, man :notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS