Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckC

New User
Chuck
Hi all! I have been enjoying this forum for quite some time but never introduced myself. I'm Chuck Colbourne and live in Fayetteville. I have a seperate building about 100 yards from our house where I set up my woodworking shop and my dog and I spend way too much time down there. I have never had any training or classes in woodworking but I thoroughly enjoy it...the dog doesn't like it as much.

Thanks to all that make this site possible!

Regards,
ChuckC

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome to the friendliest woodworking site on the net. You cannot spend too much time in the shop with the dog. We look forward to your input in the forums and seeing some of your work. BTW we love pictures.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to NCWW. The best sawdust pile on the planet. There are several great members down your way. I am sure you will all be friends very soon.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Great to have you with us Chuck! I'm with Tracy... no such thing as too much time in the shop. :gar-La;

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Welcome Chuck, glad to have you on board. We all like pictures so break out the camera and show us some.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome, Chuck. My dog isn't much on woodworking, either. The two kittens, however, are always to fish something out from under the tables.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks for the intro, Chuck!
If your dog isn't enjoying the woodworking, just stop by Tracy's place and he will be glad to fix you up with a few that do :wink_smil

Roger

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Welcome, Chuck! Glad to have another member in the Fayetteville area. We might be able to have a shop crawl after all!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS