Introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
My name is Mark Kepke and I have an addiction to woodworking tools. And lumber.
<waits for obligatory response from the other addicts>

I live a scootch outside of Fuquay (southern Wake) having just moved from North Raleigh. As a result of the move, the summer has pretty much been a bust for woodworking, but on the positive side, I did get a dedicated shop out of the deal. Insulating now and sheetrocking soon, I hope.

I've been woodworking for about ten years. Typical hobbyest stuff. Hobbyest woodworking runs in my family at least 3 generations. I'm not saying we're good, but we're persistent :lol:

I have started to add a small metalworking shop to complement the woodshop. Machines need some mods and repairs, plus I need to mod some turning tools and..- not that I have more than a modicum of metal working experience.

Cheers,
-Mark

sapwood

New User
Roger
Even more welcome! Be sure to put your bubble on the map and check out the gallery.

Have fun,
Sapwood

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Hey Mark, Glad to have you. Knowing you have a problem is the first step.... for us to exploit it!!! we will certainly help you scratch your itch for new tools, lumber.. and tools, and clamps... and .. and.. and....

Welcome to the site!!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Mark. I'm Dave and I am a tool addict too. Sounds like you live in my neck of the woods (Northern Johnston Co.) if you ever need anything just let me know. It's good to have you here and I look forward to your input. Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Welcome aboard Mark. The more the merrier........it looks like the membership is really growing fast here.

D L

cskipper

Cathy
I wanted to add my welcome to the others. You'll meet a lot of great folks on the boards. A worde of warning, if another tool addict enters your shop, count your tools when they leave. Not that anyone would accidentally pick up anything.....

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome again. I see your just down the road from Clayton. One of these days we'll all meet at a get together I hope:)

R

rickc

SteveColes said:
It is and there should be a 12 step program for it

I am not even sure TWELVE steps would be enough!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS